Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I plan to post my thoughts on books I read here. I usually stick to Sci-Fi/Fantasy books and love them. I read a lot so ...

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Class-A Threat Book Series Review

Before you read this, I apologize if my synopsis isn't quite clear but I couldn't find the right way to word it, regardless, the plot and story was awesome and it was very well written.

Class-A Threat by Dan Sugralinov, the same author of the last series I reviewed (Level Up), has written another great book series (so far). The first book in this series was published on April 15th of this year. The first book was on Kindle Unlimited, the second was about 7 dollars, and the soon to be coming book three will be about 7 dollars as well. Book three will be released on January 9th, 2020.

This book takes place in a future where people are assigned different letter ranks based on their value to society. The game Disgardium dominates, they have a hand in the government, because of that all minors must spend at least 8 hours in the game every week. To play, you just enter a pod, then get submerged into a new world where you see what your character sees, how they see it, feel what they feel, smell what they smell, etc. The main character, Alex Sheppard belongs to a mid-rank family with fighting, soon to be divorced, parents. Because his parents will soon be divorced, they must spend his college savings on that and will then make less money, with Alex only 6 months away from college and no savings he must find a new way to make money, so he turns to Disgardium. Before, Alex hated the game, he wasn't any good and he constantly died, even to the weakest things, so he wasted his little over an hour a day just sitting on a stool. Now though, this cursed game may be his only salvation. Before long, his unluckiness/luck (depends on the way you see it) he's cursed in ways that complement one another and declared a threat to the world. With people now hunting him to eradicate him from Disgardium, and him trying to become the biggest threat he can in exchange for real world cash he immerses himself into the crazy and deadly world of Disgardium.

This is definitely in my list of favorite books. The story and dialogue were really well written and the author was very creative and weaved a story unlike anything I have read or heard before. This is definitely a book I would recommend however, I would wait until at least January 9th for the third book to come out because, once you start you won't have to take the long break waiting for the next books.
Class-A Threat (Disgardium Book #1) LitRPG Series by [Sugralinov, Dan]

No comments:

Post a Comment