Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I plan to post my thoughts on books I read here. I usually stick to Sci-Fi/Fantasy books and love them. I read a lot so ...

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Michael Vey Book Review

Michael Vey is written by Richard Paul Evans. It is a seven book series and my favorite ever. I one thousand percent recommend it.

Michael Vey is about a last year middle schooler or a young high schooler. Yet, he's not like ordinary kids, he is electric. He is a basically a human taser. He can dish out enough voltage to kill an elephant, easily, and his power keeps growing. He is one of twelve kids accidentally created by an attempt at a new type of MRI. Almost every child affected by this died, yet some survived with extraordinary powers. Michael is one of these. Each power relates to electricity, out can range from electric shock (like Michael) to erasing minds, to lightning bolts, to magnetism, to EMP-like powers. When the company that made the MRI-like machine found out about the powers, they went out to harness the children's abilities to take over the world. Then, once that is done have a global genocide to create a superior race of people with electric powers.

The main bad guy in this series is basically Hitler. Best series I have ever read though. There are seven books and when I recommended the book to a kid in my school who usually wasn't a big reader, he still read all seven books in less than a week. The books all have about 200 pages or so in all. This series is a MUST read.
Image result for michael book vey cover

No comments:

Post a Comment