Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I plan to post my thoughts on books I read here. I usually stick to Sci-Fi/Fantasy books and love them. I read a lot so ...

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Virals Book Review

This is one of my all-time favorites. The book is called Virals and it is by Kathy Reichs. The book is very good and creative, and it was published in November of 2010, so it is an older book. This book is very good though, and part of a five main book series, although there are a lot of companion books.

Virals is about a teenage girl named Tory Brennan, about 16. It tells of her adventure tracking down a murder. The murder happened forty years ago and remained a cold case until she and her friends (Hi, Ben, and Sheldon) start digging. The book includes Tory's sarcastic and funny thoughts, which I always love. The book also adds a hint of sci-fi by making the characters contract something that makes them different, more primal. It makes them Virals.

This book is one of my favorites. The series is a mystery book with the twist of their powers and it is super well written. The dialogue is believable and the series just gets crazier and you get more and more invested in it. Please read this book! It is one of the best.
Image result for virals book cover

No comments:

Post a Comment