Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I plan to post my thoughts on books I read here. I usually stick to Sci-Fi/Fantasy books and love them. I read a lot so ...

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Spring Into Sci-Fi Book Review

I received Spring Into Sci-Fi directly from the publisher, but I would like to clarify that every one of this opinions is mine, and mine only. The book is published by the Cloaked Press just like Fall Into Fantasy. This book, Spring Into Sci-Fi, was published this year. Just like my other review of a collection of short stories, there is not a specific review I can write on this because it is a collection of short stories. There were a few very introspective stories though that I hadn't really taken into consideration of how we as humans were in the future. The book is very, very good though and is worth the read, although I had preferred the previous collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment