Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I plan to post my thoughts on books I read here. I usually stick to Sci-Fi/Fantasy books and love them. I read a lot so ...

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Voidwitch Series Book Review

I received the second book in the Voidwitch series, Void Black Shadow, from NetGalley. The book is written by Corey J. White and it was published on March 27 of this year. I had accidentally read the series out of order though, so it was slightly confusing for me at first.

The series is about Mariam Xi, or Mars as most call her. She was a lab experiment along with so many others and they all share the same abilities and powers, although she was the strongest. She has telepathic abilities and so does the others. The book follows her as she tries to get revenge on those who made her like she is because of how cruelly they treated her and others.

I recommend this book a lot. It is a good read although I would caution that the books are quite gory and this is some language. Overall though, the book is interesting and the author was very creative. It also takes place in space, so the author had a lot of creative licenses and used it well.
Image result for void black shadow cover

No comments:

Post a Comment