Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I plan to post my thoughts on books I read here. I usually stick to Sci-Fi/Fantasy books and love them. I read a lot so ...

Monday, April 9, 2018

Fall Into Fantasy: 2017 Edition

I received yet another great book from NetGalley and this one was called Fall Into Fantasy: 2017 Edition which was published on August 17, 2017. There is not too much of a specific review that I can write on this book because it is a collection of short stories. In my opinion, though every one of the stories in the book is very well written and interesting, whether it is zombies, revenge, the Grey Sisters, superhuman powers, or dystopian-like stories. I do recommend buying this book though because it has a wide variety of stories by all different authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment